Privacy & Cookies
- Statement according to provisions of article 13 of Law Decree No. 198 dated June 30, 2003
- In compliance with article 13 of Privacy Code (Law Decree dated June 30, 2003), CAD2000 as owner of personal data processing, is willing to inform users of this website about the modalities and finalities of personal data processing that will be collected, about the field of communication and disclosure of the same data, about the nature - compulsory or voluntary – of their granting and the consequences of a possible answer refusal.
Data processing owner
Owner of data processing, the subject deciding about finalities and methods of the same data processing, and about the instruments used for this purpose, is CAD2000 srl, with seat in Bresso, Via XXV Aprile 49. Responsible of data processing, the subject indicated by the owner for this purpose, is its pro tempore Legal Representative. Data will be stored for the time necessary to fulfill the quick completion of the requests received.
Data processing, including e-mail address, will be effected through electronic means, telematic means or paper supports by subjects expressly encharged or authorized by the owner to effect data processing operations.
- TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
- Navigation data
Electronic and software systems that make this site operating collect, during their normal activity, some personal data about the visitor, whose transmission is implied in the use of internet communication protocols. These data are not collected to be associated to identified interests, but that because of their nature could, through elaborations and association with data kept by third parties, allow to identify the users. These data are used solely to get anonymous statistics about the use of the site and to check its correct operating.
Data supplied voluntarily by the user
The facultative, explicit and voluntary mailing to the e-mail addresses indicated on this site, implies the following collection of the sender’s address, necessary to aswer the inquiries, as well as the other possible personal data contained in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
- COOKIES AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES
What are cookies?
TYPES OF COOKIES THAT WE USE
"Strictly necessary" Cookies
hese cookies are essential in order to allow you to navigate throughout the site and make full use of its features, such as access the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies certain necessary services, such as filling out a form for a competition, cannot be used.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, what are the most visited pages, if you are receiving error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve a website operation. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
Cookies allow the website to remember the choices made by the visitor (such as name, language or region of origin), and provide personalized advanced features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They can also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information gathered from these types of cookies can be made anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
To learn more about cookies and to manage your preferences on profiling third party cookies please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
- PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
- The data will be stored in paper, electronic and telematic archives at the offices of a.m. owner seat and the minimum law security measures will be applied, anyway useful to ensure the protection of the right to personal data protection. The address and the personal information collected will not be disclosed, sold or exchanged with third parties. The personal information provided by users who submit specific requests are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or the provision required.
- OPTIONALITY OF DATA GRANTING
- The nature of consent is optional, but it is necessary to point out that the refusal of granting the consent will not allow the submission of the request.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- The interested party may exercise the rights of access to personal data and other rights under Art. 7 of Law Decree dated June 30 2003, No. 196, by contacting the data processing owner in the form and manner provided by Articles 9 and 10 of the same Decree.
In particular, the interested party can obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him exist, even if not yet recorded, and of their communication in intelligible form.
Interested parties may also obtain information about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner and of the manager;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents.
You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement is proved to be impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means for the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data regarding you for purposes of sending information material.